Upcoming Electric Vehicles: September Edition
As the supply and demand of electric cars grow exponentially every year, we offer you an overview of the Upcoming Electric Vehicles. Tighten your seatbelt to visit the future of EV!
After the E-Tron electric SUV and its Fastback version, Audi is back with an e-Tron GT electric sedan which is originally on this list by its segment. The cousin of the Porsche Taycan offers up to 488 km of range and two powers, with a boost mode for each of the two. It is marketed in two versions, Quattro and RS, with prices starting at 101,500 euros.
The Audi e-Tron GT at a glance
- A battery 86 kWh
- Two engines of 476 hp and 598 hp (530 hp and 646 hp with the boost)
- Range of 488 km for the Quattro and 472 km for the RS
- Price between 101,500 euros and 140,700 euros
- Launch in spring 2021
Derived from the iNext concept, the BMW iX is a 100% electric crossover. Overall, it will take up the cutting-edge design of its concept, and an electrical mechanism that marks the arrival of a brand new platform. With a range of up to 600 km, the iX will be produced from the second half of the year. The first deliveries will arrive at the end of 2021.
The BMW iX at a glance
- A battery of more than 100 kWh
- An engine of 370 kW, or more than 500 horses
- An estimated range of 600 m in cycle WLTP
- A price still unknown but estimated at around 70,000 euros
- Marketing will certainly begin at the end of the year
Chevrolet Silverado Electric
Tesla threw rocks at the pond because they unveiled Cybertruck at a party last November. In their otherworldly style, electric pickups quickly tickled other manufacturers, and they've concocted more than six major competitors to date. A Chevrolet pickup truck will also join the EV truck race. This was announced by the manufacturer in the field of electrification. In a recent press release, the General Motors Group announced that Chevrolet will offer the first electric pickup trucks that can provide a range of up to 400 miles or 642 km.
The Chevrolet Silverado Electric at a glance
- The estimated power is 1,014 hp and the torque is above 15,500 Nm.
- The estimated range is 400 miles or 642 kilometres.
- No release date has been announced and any technical details have not yet been released.
Start-up Canoo has officially opened pre-orders for its first two electric vehicles, a van and a pick-up, which will arrive in 2022 and 2023 respectively. A start-up that saw the light of day a little over three years ago, Canoo plans to launch three models. The young company is now opening pre-orders for two of its electric vehicles and giving a base price. The electric pickup reveals fewer features, but Canoo has already opened reservations. Taking the front face and part of the cabin of the van, it takes a 1.80 m dumpster. Modular, it can be extended up to 2.40 m.
The Canoo Van at a glance
- It will carry an 80 kWh battery giving it 400 km of autonomy.
- In fast charging, it will be able to recover 80% of its battery in 28 minutes.
- Its permanent magnet motor develops 300 horsepower at the rear wheels and a torque of 450 Nm. Compact, the vehicle measures only 4.42 meters in length but promises an optimized space.
- Canoo's pickup will normally display over 500 horsepower and have the same 80 kWh battery, for a range of around 320 km. Optimized for professionals, it will be available in two and four-wheel-drive versions.
- Canon announces a price starting from 34,750 dollars.
Need EV-related help, contact us!
At Kazam, you can find every possible assistance about Electric vehicles and their charging stations in India. We also take care of our EV buyers and give them customized EV solutions as per their needs. From battery and charging solutions to the range and cost of electric vehicles, this is the one-stop shop for every EV requirement. For more information, please visit Kazam EV at https://www.kazam.in/, or write to us your concerns on our social media handles Kazam EV, and we will try to respond to your queries at the earliest. Book an appointment today!