Upcoming Electric vehicles in 2021.
This article is all about helpful insights on upcoming electric vehicles in 2021. It is for both EV enthusiasts and automobile fans. Here we’ll be conducting an analysis of the top 6 coming EVs in the market.
Top 6 EV that buyers are crazy about
- Tata Altroz: It comes in a price range of 5.84-9.59 Lakh. The engine power is 1199cc-1497cc with a BHP of 84.88-108.49bhp. It is available in 20 variants and comes in a price range of 5.84-9.59 Lakh. ARAI mileage is 25.11 km, fuel tank capacity is 37. Maximum torque is 200Nm@1250-3000rpm. The seating capacity is five persons, the boot space is 345 liters. Additional features are power steering, an Anti-lock braking system, driver and passengers airbags, automatic climate control, power window front, air conditioner, fog lights (front).
- Mahindra eKUV100: It will cost around 8.25 lakh. It is estimated to launch in late 2021. It gets a battery pack of 15.9kWh with an electric motor rated at 54.4PS and a torque of 120Nm. It offers a range of 147km. The charging time is 80% in 55 minutes with a fast charger. Charging with a regular charger will take around six-eight hours for a full charge. Additional features are cabin pre-cooling, location tracking, remote diagnostic, and driver pattern monitoring. At the time of launch, no direct rivals are estimated as of now.
- Tesla Model 3: The price of the model will be around 60 Lakh(onwards). The three electric powertrain options: Standard Plus, Long Range, and performance. The claimed range is 423 Km. The sprint race of the performance variant is 0-97kmph in 3.1 seconds. The top speed offered is 261kmph. Additional features are wireless charging pads, a massive 15-inch touchscreen informative system with the autonomous driving feature, a 14-speaker sound system. The expected charge time is 7-8 hours at a maximum charge rate of 11.5 kW.
- Maruti Suzuki EV: The company has spread no news about the model or of manufacturing is in the air but the future. We hope to see Maruti Suzuki competing in India.
- Hyundai Konak Electric: It will cost around 23.79-23.97 Lakh. The range offered is 452km. With a maximum torque of 394.91Nm/40.27kgm, an automatic transmission is provided. The maximum power is 134.41bhp. It has an SUV body type. Additional features are power steering, an Anti-lock braking system, driver and passengers airbags, automatic climate control, power window front, air conditioner, alloy wheels. A battery capacity of 39.2kWh is there. The acceleration rate is 0-100kmph in 9.7 seconds.
- Tata Tigor EV: Tata Tigor comes at a market rate of INR 9.58-9.90 lakh with an electric fuel type. The battery capacity is 21.5 kWh. Tigor offers a normal and extended range spec - a 16.5kWh pack in the standard and 21.5kWh in the extended-range model. A 41PS of power with 105 Nm torque is developed. Dimensions(L*W*H) are 3992*1677*1537 mm*3. Additional features are halogen headlamps, 14-inch alloy wheels and LED tail lamps, a Harman sound system, climate control, steering-mounted audio control, a multi-info display, and keyless entry. Safety features include dual airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors. Tata Tigor comes in three variants: XE+, XM+, and XT+ and in two color options: Blue and White.
Who are we?
Feel free to investigate, track down your fit - how you can help the country in improving as a spot to live. For more data like this, follow Kazam EV! We care for our ace EV customers and give them complete EV arrangements from range, monetary viewpoint, space worries to the battery, and charging equipment. Book your arrangement now! For extra data, visit Kazam EV at https://www.kazam.in/or send us a message at our social handles Kazam EV, and we will return to your kazamly!