Top 5 upcoming electric bikes in India in 2021
In this 21st century electric bikes are so deeply embedded in our lives full of traffic that they are giving tough competition to the fuel bikes in every possible way be it be in Design, technology, range, performance and what not.
The India E-Bike market was valued at USD 1.02 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 2.08 million by 2026, projecting a CAGR of 12.69 % during the forecast period. (2021-2026).
Top 5 electric bikes launching in India in 2021:
1) One electric Kridn: The upcoming Kridn in October 2021is the most powerful and fastest electric bike available for sale in India at an estimated price of 1.29 lakhs . It promises a top speed of 95km/hr and a torque greater than 165 NM. The brand aims to bring another entry-level model in 2021 with 75 km/h top speed from a 2 kW Motor with a target price of Rs 1 lakh with a 2+1 year warranty.
2) Okinawa Oki100: Okinawa Oki100 expected to launch in April 2021 comes with an estimated cost of 1 Lakh. it will also boast a 150-km range and 100-120 km/h top speed. It will offer several connected features through a smartphone app and allow the rider to stay informed of vital information about the vehicles. The battery is swappable and there is also fast charging available. The Okinawa Oki100 is expected to be powered by a lithium-ion battery pack with 2.5 kW motor, which will be capable of reaching a top speed of 100 km/h. It will feature a maximum riding range of around 100 kilometers on a single charge.
3) Tork T6X: The upcoming model of Tork is said to be the first performance-biased electric motorcycle to come in a range of 1.24lakh. T6X will be Powered by lithium-ion batteries and it claims a breakneck of 100kmph along with a range of 100km in a single charge. With a vigorous movement of 27Nm of instant torque. Moreover, the battery can be charged upto 80% in a single charge. Tork Motors has also equipped the T6X with its TIROS (Tork Intuitive Response Operating System). Apart from these features the bikes offer compilation of data in every ride, cloud connect, 4.3 TFT screen with GPS, point to charge your phone and giving enough space for storing accessories.
4) Ultraviolet F77: The ultraviolet F77 motor bike comes with a Motor power of 25000 W. Offering a range of 130-150 Km/ charge. This two -wheeler offers a torque of 90Nm/450Nm and a maximum speed of 147Km/h. Standard time for charging this vehicle is 5hr but it provides fastest charging in 1.5 hr. Ultraviolet F77 costs around 3lakh-3.25 lakh. Other features of this bike are 5-way Dashboard controls, Indicator controls, Headlamp controls, Electronic Horn, Android and IOS smartphone app, USB phone charging interface. Apart from being fully furnished in all new exciting features it also ensures full safety of the rider.
5) Evolet Hawk: Evolet Hawk hits its place in electric sport bikes. Ranges around 1.25 lakh. It comes with a top speed of 80kmph, offering a range of 150 Kms on one time charge. The charging time ranges between 3-4 hr. Hawk has a brushless DC motor of 3000 watt and 72V 40HAh Lithium-ion battery, Additional features of Hawk are, telephonic front shocks and a monoshock rear suspension, full-digital electronic instrument console, projected headlamp. The color options available are Silver and Blue.