Mercedes Benz EQC v/s Mahindra eKUV 100
In this article, we’ll be conducting a review of the two most prestigious demanded four-wheeler EVs in the market: Mercedes-Benz EQC v/s Mahindra eKUV 100
Every aspect of these two EVs has been covered in this article. Let’s roll the intro!
Mercedes Benz EQC
Technical specifications of Mercedes-Benz EQ
1. The engine type of Mercedes Benz is two electric motors with no applicable cylinders/valves.
2. The maximum motor performance of Mercedes-Benz is 402 bhp with 760 Nm. 80kWh lithium-ion battery with 405 volts and 650 kg battery placed under the floor plan.
3. The driving range is 450km with AWD Drivetrain.
4. It has one automatic gear with sports mode with no supercharge.
5. The battery capacity is 41h at 220V.
6. An emission standard of BS 6 is set.
7. Two permanent electric motors are synchronous at one motor each on the front and rear axle.
8. Additional features of the car are regenerative braking, idle start/stop, purely electric driving mode with boot space of 505 liters with
a seating capacity of 5 persons.
9. To ensure safety NCAP capacity of the car is given a 5-star rating car has nine airbags.
10. The ex-showroom price is 1.07 crore. EMI of 2,03,200(INR) provided for five years. It is available in 2 colors.
Mahindra is one of the biggest vehicle makers in India and the biggest producer of tractors in the world. It is headquartered in Maharashtra, Mumbai. The company operates in over 100 different locations. Mahindra and Mahindra were established as a steel exchanging organization on 2 October 1945 in Ludhiana as Mahindra and Muhammed by siblings Kailash Chandra Mahindra and Jagdish Chandra Mahindra alongside Malik Ghulam Muhammad.
In 2018 the Mahindra bunch hit the seventeenth position in the Fortune 500 gathering. The significant opponents of the Mahindra Group are Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki.
Mahindra eKUV 100
1. It will cost around 8.25 lakh. It is estimated to launch in late 2021. The car made an appearance for the first time in AutoExpo 2020.
2. It gets a battery pack of 15.9kWh with an electric motor rated at 54.4PS and a torque of 120Nm.
3. It offers a range of 147km.
4. The charging time is 80% in 55 minutes with a fast charger. Charging with a regular charger will take around six-eight hours for a full charge.
6. Additional features are cabin pre-cooling, location tracking, remote diagnostic, and driver pattern monitoring. At the time of launch, no direct rivals are estimated as of now.
Who are we?
Feel free to investigate, track down your fit - how you can help the country in improving as a spot to live. For more data like this, follow Kazam EV! We care for our ace EV customers and give them complete EV arrangements from range, monetary viewpoint, space worries to the battery, and charging equipment. Book your arrangement now! For extra data, visit Kazam EV at https://www.kazam.in/or send us a message at our social handles Kazam EV, and we will return to your kazamly!