Best electric vehicle charging station brands in India.
One of the fastest evolving technology in India is electric vehicles and in order to extract the juice of this advanced technique is through powering it up and the lifeline of this new technology is electric vehicle charges.The electric vehicle charging stations market is expected to reach $29.7 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 39.8% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Now you must have an idea how much this industry is flourishing.
What led to the boost of this market is improved technology, reducing carbon footprints, government’s policy incentives. Another report by India Energy Storage Alliance (IESA) projects that the Indian EV market will grow at a CAGR of 36 percent till 2026. The EV battery market is also projected to grow at a CAGR of 30 percent during the same period.
Top electric vehicle charging are-
- ABB: ABB is engaged in power and automation technologies. The company provides a range of products, systems, solutions, and services. The world leader in electric vehicle infrastructure is ABB, offering the full range of charging and electrification solutions for electric cars, electric and hybrid buses, as well as for ships and railways. In the electric vehicle charging stations market, ABB offers total EV charging solutions from compact, high-quality AC wall boxes, reliable DC fast-charging stations with robust connectivity, to innovative on-demand electric bus charging systems. The company’s Ability connected chargers enable fast global service and proactive maintenance. It operates in approximately 100 countries across four regions—Europe, the Americas, Asia, and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
- DELTA: Delta offers a highly versatile portfolio, including DC chargers, AC chargers, and charging site management systems. To meet the increasing prevalence of EVs, our smart-charging infrastructure solutions combine EV charging and distributed energy resources to optimize charging service and energy efficiency.
- KAZAM: The leading partner of electric vehicles is KAZAM EV, Kazam is building India's most affordable and smart IoT enabled charge points for electric vehicle. These charge points are sim enabled and can give an output of 3.3kilowatt . It possesses a feature of safety, both for individuals and vehicles. They are weather and waterproof and can function in all weather. Kazam charge points are agnostic to vehicle type and can charge all types of vehicles i.e. Cars, bikes and rickshaws. Kazam enables various hosts like offices, restaurants, Packing lots, Apartments etc. to convert their parking spot to EV spot. What’s best about Kazam is they provide this fantastic charger in an affordable range of 12,600 so you need to hunt the market and waste your precious time.
- EXICOM: It was founded in 1993 deal in electric vehicle batteries and charging system, making customer happy for 20 years straight is the motto of the company and provide their best expertise in the field of engineering and manufacturing, also their main aim is to go eco friendly and make environment a happy place to live in. EXICOM is create dynamic energy storage for your utilities, renewable developers. Their goal is to speed up the electrification of vehicles in India by providing best EV charging infrastructure and Li-Ion batteries for all types of electric vehicle owners with best quality.
- MAGENTA: The pioneer in EV revolution is magenta chargegrid they provide portable charges which have EV charging stations are fully automated, completely unmanned, payment gateway enabled open network for charging stations for electric vehicles. Remote monitoring & command center allows you, as a Charge Point Operator (CPO), to be in full control of your network of EV charging stations across the country.