Best Electric Cargo Vehicles in L5 Category
When it comes to, everyone wants to invest in the best of the particular. Recently, the cargo industry has been witnessing a leap forward in the electric vehicle industry with the introduction of automobiles like Treo and many more. These vehicles aid the fleet operations of the business and help in swift deliveries with sustainability.
What are L5 vehicles?
A three-wheeled engine vehicle with the maximum speed surpassing 25 kmph and engine limit surpassing 25 cc if fitted with a thermic motor, or engine power surpassing 0.25 kW if fitted with an electric engine.
Top 5 cargo electric vehicles
1) Altigreen neEV: Altigreen was founded in the year 2013. The mission is to commit wholly to the electric mobility of the future. It has a Li-ion battery capacity of 11-kWh battery solutions. It can cover up a speed of 125 Km with 550 Kg. A charging time of 4 hours. With a maximum speed of 53 km/hr. A range of 120 km. These specification has been the highest till now in a cargo vehicle. The Delhi EV policy of the company has partnered with electric fleet startup MoEVing to launching the fleet in the Delhi-NCR region.
2) Omega Seiki Singha Max: Two 3Ws electric vehicles have been brought into the market in the AutoExpo held in 2020. This vehicle is planned for B2B consumption. Technical specifications of the automobile are a motor power of 6 kW with a li-ion battery capacity of 10.5 kWh. A charging time of 3 hours. With a maximum speed of 53 km/hr and a payload of 460 kg. A range of 100 km and 60 km/h. The on-road market price is 3,60,000.
3) VidhyutEV C1: Kalinga Ventures India Private Limited manufactured VidhyutEV C1 with a starting price of 1.4lakh. Technical specifications of the automobile are a motor power of 2.4 kW with a li-ion battery capacity of 6.6 kWh. A charging time of 4-4.5 hours. With a maximum speed of 40 km/hr and payload of 400 kg, range of 60-70 km.
4) Li-ion Electrik: A Gurugam based company has been dispatching L5 category vehicles for the past three years. Technical specifications of the automobile are a motor power of 2 kW with a battery capacity of 6.6 kWh. A charging time of 4 hours. With a maximum speed of 40 km/hr and a payload of 500 kg. A range of 60-70 km and 60 km/h. The on-road price of the vehicle is 65,000. The company is still discovering various locations for its product development and planning.
5) Kinetic Safar Star MSV 400: Kinetic energy launched its first L5 category vehicle in October 2019. The vehicle is manufactured in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra. The technical specification of the automobile is a motor power of 1.5 kW with a battery capacity of 4.5 kWh. A charging time of 3 hours. With a maximum speed of 40 km/hr and payload of 400 kg, a range of 65 km. The vehicle offers a gradability of 10 degrees. It comes with a warranty period of 3 years for its motor, controller, chase, and battery. DC battery is covered for one year. The On-road price of the vehicle is 2,38,000.
All vehicles ate outstanding in their respective fields. If a company chooses electric fleet delivery and other works then they can achieve not only sustainability but also effectiveness in their work. India wants to develop on this road of mobility then only they can make India.
Who are we?
Feel free to investigate, track down your fit - how you can help the country in improving as a spot to live. For more data like this, follow Kazam EV! We care for our ace EV customers and give them complete EV arrangements from range, monetary viewpoint, space worries to the battery, and charging equipment. Book your arrangement now! For extra data, visit Kazam EV at https://www.kazam.in/or send us a message at our social handles Kazam EV, and we will return to your kazamly!