All about the Kazam Charging Station Management System (CMS)
Kazam EV charging ecosystem consists of many aspects like Kazam Mini, Kazam 3.3, Kazam app, Kazam BMS, and Kazam has come up with Kazam CMS. This blog will brief you about what CMS is,
What is CMS (Charging Station Management System)
CMS Charging Station Management System monitor, measures and control the electricity charging loads. It is a cloud-based backend system managed by the company operating the charging station. The CMS will facilitate user-facing apps to help end-users find the nearest charging stations, reserve a charging slot, and pay. As the CMS communicates with the electric vehicle charging station to handle user authorization, billing, and rate of charging.
Kazam CMS Charging Station Management System is software to configure, monitor, and control multiple charging stations and charging of electric vehicles in an intelligent way. CMS allows the customer to set up their charging network without any software development hassle. The users will be able to deploy a wide range of pre-tested charging stations running on both OCPP and Kazam protocol.
Kazam CMS is best suited
EV Fleet Owners:
Kazam CMS can oversee the requirement of electric vehicle fleet owners, monitor the consumption by fleet drivers, manage the fleet driver access, maintain transactions, and support the electric vehicle infrastructure.
Charge Point Operators:
The pool of charging points requires higher attention and monitoring, which can be cut through Kazam CMS. The CMS monitors the consumption, transaction and provides digital connectivity.
Charge Point Manufacturer
Electric vehicle manufacturers require higher connectivity to operate and monitor electric vehicle charging stations, and doing it manually is tough work. Or creating software is a hustle. Hence, an electric vehicle charging station manufacturer can cut all the exertion through Kazam CMS.
Residential & Commercial Properties
Residential and commercial properties with many numbers of electric vehicles are likely to have an improper distribution of power that can be taken care of without manual investment Through Kazam CMS.
Property with an Electric vehicle charging station has higher goodwill and demand. Hence, developers need to install a large number of electric vehicle charging stations and to look over them the easiest way is the Kazam CMS.
Cloud-based EV Charging Management System
- Build your charging network in few hours. Configure, monitor, and intelligently control your charging stations.
- Supports both OCPP 1.6 and Kazam Protocol
- Includes Kazam XP simulator to test your charging station backend
- Monitor all charging station networks from a dashboard
- Set differential rates, manage users, and generate reports
- Get Customized Mobile Application both in Android & iOS
Features of Kazam CMS
- Proctor online/offline charge points and real-time charging situations.
- Get all charging stations located on a map on the dashboard.
- See charging and transactions happening on each charging station.
- Download excel sheet with user’s name and phone number.
- Digital EV to test charging sessions remotely.
- Supports both Kazam Protocol and OCPP.
- Get access to Kazam API documentation and develop your charging app.
- In-built help and support system to email any bugs, improvements, or queries.
Pre-built Mobile App
Get a complete in-house CMS solution.
Get fast & easy personalized mobile application.
Seamless charging station onboarding process through your app.
Who are we?
At Kazam, we take care of our EV buyers and give them full EV solutions. From battery and charging solutions to the range and cost of electric vehicles. Make an appointment right now! Visit Kazam EV at for more information, or send us a message on our social media handles Kazam EV, and we will respond to your kazamly!