Which is the one for you -Tesla Model 3 V/S Tesla Model S?
With electric automobiles, solar panels, and integrated renewable energy solutions for homes and businesses, Tesla is speeding up the world's shift to sustainable energy with its electric cars. Even though the world is going through a global pandemic, Tesla has been pro-actively working on its e-cars.
Tesla Inc. is a manufacturer of electric cars based in California, which was once Tesla Motors. Tesla Motors was founded in 2003 to create an electric sports car. The first automotive, the fully electric Roadster, debuted by Tesla Motors in 2008. It has a distance of 245 km (394 km) with a single charge, unparalleled for an electric car. Tesla had the highest sales in 2020 in the plug-in and battery sectors of electric passenger cars. The company's CEO since 2008 has been Elon Musk, who provided most of the initial funding.
Here is a look at the two upcoming tesla e-cars that are aiming for a 2021 launch:
Tesla Model 3:
The Tesla Model 3 will be the company's first electric vehicle to be sold in India. The company is planning to establish its India headquarters in Mumbai, with production taking place in Karnataka. The much-anticipated four-wheeler can travel up to 500 kilometres on a single charge and accelerate from 0 to 100 kilometres per hour in just 3.1 seconds.
It will be Tesla's most affordable model around the globe. Let's have a look at the incredible features and variants of the model.
• Model 3 will be having three variants: Standard Range Plus, Long Range, and Performance. Although the motor specifications, features, and performance of the three variations are all distinct.
• The Standard variant will come with RWD (rear-wheel drive) and is designed to be more economical, whilst the AWD (all-wheel-drive) drivetrain is standard on the Long Range and Performance models.
• The Model 3 is available with two different electric motor configurations, i.e., The Standard Model has a single electric motor, whilst the Long Range and Performance models have dual electric motors.
• Tesla is firstly planning to launch only the Standard and Long Range models in India.
• Touchscreen Infotainment Panel - Tesla features a single magnificent 15-inch touchscreen infotainment screen that supports split-screen viewing for convenience and over-the-air updates for system updates. There isn't an instrument panel, and there aren't any AC or other controls.
Comfortability - Tesla offers 12-way adjustable and heated front and back seats, as well as a tinted glass top with UV cut, wireless charging, a 14-speaker audio system, and heated side mirrors.
Autopilot semi-autonomous technology - The autopilot semi-autonomous driving technology is the most impressive feature. Blind-spot monitoring, navigation on autopilot, park assist, a 360-degree camera, adaptive cruise control with lane-changing functionality, and emergency brake help are among the features available.
Crash protection and rollover control- The Model 3 will also provide rollover control and crash protection. It comes standard with eight airbags.
Range- The Long Range variant offers the highest driving range, followed by the performance and the standard variants. Here's how much range of each variant of the tesla model :
Standard: Up to 263 miles (423 kilometres).
Long Range: Up to 363 miles (569 kilometres).
Performance: Up to 315 miles (507 kilometres).
Tesla Model S:
The upcoming Tesla Model S initially unveiled in January of this year, and deliveries will be expected to start on June 3, 2021, at the Company's Fremont Gigafactory in California.
Three Highlighting features:
Firstly, the 2021 Tesla Model S Plaid will pack with more power of 3 electric motors,
Secondly, the 2021 Tesla Model S will also have exterior & interior aesthetic upgrades,
Lastly, the upcoming Tesla Model S deliveries will happen at Tesla's California factory.
The 2021 upcoming Tesla Model S will come with a new powertrain and a vibrant new interior, as well as a small external makeover. Take a peek at some of the incredible features of the upcoming Tesla model:
• Exterior Designed for Efficiency: Model S is known for speed and range, with the lowest drag coefficient on the planet and unrivalled efficiency. These features, along with a broad body and chassis, will allow you to move faster down the straight or around curves than ever before.
• Real-World Storage: The upcoming Model S will be a premium car with front and rear compartments and fold-flat seats that can fit your bike and luggage without taking the wheel off.
• Optimised Aerodynamics: The attention to detail on all exterior surfaces makes the Tesla Model S the most aerodynamic vehicle on the market.
• Refined Styling: The next Tesla Model S's exterior design combines an iconic style with graceful proportions.
• Responsive Performance: The Tesla Model S's staggered, performance-focused wheels and tyres will keep the car rooted and transfer even more power to the road.
• Safety: The 2021 upcoming Model S will provide excellent occupant safety and reduced rollover danger since its design of the bottom up to be an electric car, with a high-strength architecture and a floor-mounted battery pack.
However, the date of the coming of Model 3 in India is uncertain; whenever it will come in future, its expected cost is to be around Rs 60 lakh, since it will be a CBU (entirely built unit) import, while the upcoming Tesla Model S is expecting to cost around Rs.1,51,50,000, all around the globe. So, from here, you can get the idea of the affordability rate of both upcoming models, however going through the detailed features of both the models, you get the visual concept of the comparability status of both the models.
Need further assistance?
At Kazam, we take care of our EV buyers and provide you with complete EV solutions. From battery and charging solutions to the range and cost of electric vehicles. Make an appointment right now! Visit Kazam EV at https://www.kazam.in/ for more information, or send us a message on our social media handles, Kazam EV, and we will respond to your kazamly!