Ultraviolette F77 v/s Odysse Electric Evoqis
In this article, we’ll be conducting a review of the only two EV bikes available in the Indian market currently which makes this review inevitable: Ultraviolette F77 v/s Odysse electric evoqis. Every important aspect of these EV bikes is mentioned in the article below. Let’s roll the intro!
Ultraviolette Automotive is an Indian Bangalore-based startup mainly focused on providing clean energy automotive. The Unique selling Price of the company is that it draws, designs, built any new EV within 700 days and thus they are ready to run on the road.
Recently, the company raised capital from GoFrugal Technologies as a part of series B-Funding. Although the amount of funding raised is not disclosed has not been disclosed by the company.
Technical qualifications of Ultraviolette F77
Ultraviolette F77 is India’s first very few two-wheelers electric motorcycle.
- Motor: Air cool permanent AC cool motor.
- Power: A high power of 25 KW at 2250 rpm.
- Torque: A maximum torque of 90 Nm for motor and 450Nm for wheels.
- Speed: 0-60 Kms in 2.92 seconds compared to petrol-based KTM 390 Duke which can attain this speed in 2.77 seconds. This may help you clear your viewpoint on how excellent this new EV performance is.
- Battery: 3 modular Li-ion battery, 4KWh maximum capacity, this battery is even removable.
- Range: 130-150 km is provided in suitable riding conditions.
- Charging time: Fast charging, 0-80% in 50 minutes and 0-100% in 1.5 hours. With standard charging of 80% in 3 hours and 100% charging in 5 Hours.
- Variants: Ultravoilette F77 is offered in 3 variants: Lighting, shadow, and Laser.
- Price: Ultravoilette F77 ranges between 3 lakhs-3.25 Lakhs.
- Riding modes: Ultravoilette F77 comes in three different riding modes, Eco, Sport, and Insane.
Odysse Motors is a Mumbai-based company that manufactures two-wheeler scooters and bikes. The company started its operations on March 15, 2020, but the company had serious repercussions due to the nationwide lockdown. However, the company recovered from the shock and now is all set to hit the road by launching its all-new Odysse Electric Evoqis.
Odysse Electric Evoqis is India’s first fully-faired electric sportbike with a reverse gear system.
Technical specifications of Odysse Electric Evoqis
- Price: The showroom price is 1.5 Lakh.
- Motor: 3000W AC motor
- Battery: A high battery power of 4.32 kWh with a li-ion battery pack.
- Additional features of the bike are an LED projector headlamp, LED DRLs, a semi-digital console that shows battery charger, speed, one-trip meter, and turn indicator. A 3 years warranty on the battery and 1 year on the bike are provided.
- Torque: A torque of 64Nm.
- Power: A peak power of 6HP output.
- Range: 150 Km in a single charge. Odysse claims a 0-50kmph within 4.2 seconds.
- Charge: A claimed range of charge from 0-100 % may take up to 6 hours. The company also provides a 15W charger with the bike.
- Riding modes: Odysse Electric Evoqis comes in three riding modes i.e., drive, sport, and reverse.
- Variants: It is available in only one variant i.e., STD.
Both the bikes are outstanding in performance and design with limited restrictions in their respective fields. You get both the stylish feature, cool factors, and low operating cost. Imagine how fantastic it would be to cover 100 km in just Rs. 40. Not even local transport gives you those benefits.
Most liked Features of Ultraviolette F77 and Odysse Electric Evoqis
- Fast charging.
- High Range.
- High speed then KTM.
Odysse Electric Evoqis
- Nominal rate of the bike in comparsion to other ev bikes.
- Exclusive torque and peak.
- High battery backup.
Who are we?
Feel free to investigate, track down your fit - how you can help the country in improving as a spot to live. Kazam EV takes care of its ace customers by providing them complete EV arrangements ranging from price, monetary viewpoint, space worries to the battery and charging arrangements. For more information like this follow https://www.kazam.in/ or send us a message at our social handles, and we’ll get back to you Kazamly!