Tata Nexon EV v/s Tata Tigor EV
Tata Groups is an Indian vehicle fabricating organization settled in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Tata Motors is a vertical segment of Tata Group organization that has practical experience in vehicles, trucks, sports vehicles, development hardware, and military vehicles. Presently the organization has even extended its frame of reference to the Electric Vehicle portion.
In this article, we’ll be discussing the newly launched Electric cars of Tata Motors.
Tata Nexon EV
Tata Nexon was launched in January 2020, previous year tata motors sold a total of 5,500 units of Nexon in the country. Now, let’s analyze the technical aspects of Nexon.
Technical Qualification of Tata Nexon EV
- Tata Nexon comes at a market rate of INR 22.52 Lakh with an electric fuel type.
- The battery capacity is 30.2KWH.
- Boot space(a place to keep your luggage) is 350 Liters with 5 doors with seating space for 5 people.
- Nexon can get charged 0-80% within 60 minutes.
- The motor power is 130.7bhp with maximum torque at 245 nm.
- Dimensions(L*W*H) are 3993*1811*1606 mm*3
- Nexon comes in 5 different variants: XM(INR 13.99 lakh), XZ Plus(15.56 lakh), XZ plus dark edition(15.99 lakh), XZ plus LUX(16.56 lakh), XZ plus LUX dark edition(INR 16.85 lakh).
- A range of 312 Kms is offered.
- Kerb's weight is 1400 Kg.
- The motor type is 3 Phase Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor
Tata Tigor EV
Tata Tigor will be launched under the ‘Xpres’ its main focus will be on providing services to fleet customers. Under ‘Xpres’ the company will be offering fleet-specific needs like safety, passenger comfort, and low cost of ownership.
Let’s analyze the technical skills of Tigor EV.
Technical qualification of Tata Tigor EV
- Tata Tigor comes at a market rate of INR 9.58-9.90 lakh with an electric fuel type.
- The battery capacity is 21.5 kWh.
- A fast charge takes up to 2 hours.
- Tigor offers a normal and extended range spec - a 16.5kWh pack in the standard and 21.5kWh in the extended-range model.
- A 41PS of power with 105 Nm torque is developed.
- Dimensions(L*W*H) are 3992*1677*1537 mm*3
- Additional features are halogen headlamps, 14-inch alloy wheels and LED tail lamps, a Harman sound system, climate control, steering-mounted audio control, a multi-info display, and keyless entry. Safety features include dual airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors.
- Tata Tigor comes in three variants: XE+, XM+, and XT+ with 2 color options: Blue and White.
- Automatic transmission control.
- The main competitor of Tigor is Mahindra e-verito
Both Nexon and Tigor come with their own set of attributes but vehicle cars are exceptionally outstanding in terms of their performance. The major difference is in terms of monetary basis and customer focus group.
Who are we?
Feel free to investigate, track down your fit - how you can help the country in improving as a spot to live. Kazam EV takes care of its ace customers by providing them complete EV arrangements ranging from price, monetary viewpoint, space worries to the battery and charging arrangements. For more information like this follow https://www.kazam.in/ or send us a message at our social handles, and we’ll get back to you Kazamly!