Renault K-ZE VS Mahindra XUV300 Electric
In this article, we’ll be conducting a review of the two most demanded two-wheeler EVs in the market: Renault K-ZE VS Mahindra XUV300 Electric
Every aspect of these two has been analyzed in this article. Let’s roll the intro!
Renault group in English is a French multinational automobile manufacturer established in 1899. The company is headquartered in Boulogne-Billancourt, near Paris. The company manufactures cars and vans, in the past, the company has also produced trucks, tractors, buses, aircraft, and aircraft engines. In 2016, Renaults ranked ninth in the world as the largest manufacturers by production volume. The French state owns 15% of Renault’s share. Renault and Nissan invested 5.16 billion in eight electric vehicles over three to four vehicles beginning from 2011. The group has sold 2,73,000 till 2019. Renault is popular among race cars mainly for Formula 1 and Formula E.
Renault launched a version of the electric version of Kwid called Renault K-ZE in China.
Technical specification of Renault K-ZE
1. The car will launch in India around 2022 according to the five-year plan of 2017-22.
2. The maximum motor performance of Renault K-ZE is 44ps with 125 Nm of peak torque.
3. The battery pack is 26.8kWh that takes 4 hours to charge with a 6.6kWh ac charging port.
4. The car also supports DC fast charging with a charge of 30-80% in just half an hour.
5. The power output is 33 kW(44 hp).
6. The wheelbase is 2,423mm.
7. The car can achieve a top speed of 105kmph at a constant 60kmph. The claimed range of the car is 350 kilometers.
8. In terms of appearance, the car has the same exterior and interior as Kwid.
9. The vehicle has the same boot space within the cabin with the dimensions.
10. The ex-showroom is 10 Lakh Rupees.
Mahindra is one of the biggest vehicle makers in India and the biggest producer of tractors in the world. It is headquartered in Maharashtra, Mumbai. The company operates in over 100 different locations. Mahindra and Mahindra were established as a steel exchanging organization on 2 October 1945 in Ludhiana as Mahindra and Muhammed by siblings Kailash Chandra Mahindra and Jagdish Chandra Mahindra alongside Malik Ghulam Muhammad.
In 2018 the Mahindra bunch hit the seventeenth position in the Fortune 500 gathering. The significant opponents of the Mahindra Group are Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki.
Mahindra XUV300 is rated as India's one of the safest vehicles with a 5-star rating. It is also the only vehicle in India with a 4-star rating for children according to the report published by Global NCAP. The car was launched in India in February 2019.
Technical specification of Mahindra XUV300
1. It will cost around 7.96 lakh onwards.
2. It gets a battery pack of 15.9kWh with an electric motor rated at 54.4PS and a torque of 120Nm.
3. It offers a range of 147km.
4. The charging time is 80% in 55 minutes with a fast charger. Charging with a regular charger will take around six-eight hours for a full charge.
5. Additional features are a sunroof, cruise control,7-inch touchscreen infotainment, and the car is paired with six-speed MT and AMT gearbox.
6. The car is offered in four variants W4, W6, W8, W8(O).
7. The engine capacity is 1497CC with a mileage of 20.0 kmpl. The BHP is 155.
8. The transmission of the car is manual and automatic.
9. The boot space is 259 liters.
10. The safety features include up to 7 airbags, corner braking control, and front and rear parking.
Both aspects of the cars have been covered in detail. Here is a short analysis of both vehicles. If the financial aspects are to be seen then Mahindra is more viable. The speed and mileage of Renault K-ZE are much better than XUV300. Both the cars excel in their particular zone of driving, it completely depends upon the driver how he will drive and his perception of the vehicles.
Who are we?
Feel free to investigate, track down your fit - how you can help the country in improving as a spot to live. For more data like this, follow Kazam EV! We care for our ace EV customers and give them complete EV arrangements from range, monetary viewpoint, space worries to the battery, and charging equipment. Book your arrangement now! For extra data, visit Kazam EV at https://www.kazam.in/ or send us a message at our social handles Kazam EV, and we will return to your kazamly!