Ola Electric v/s Simple Energy
In this article, we’ll be conducting a review of the two most demanded two-wheeler EVs in the market: Ola Electric Scooter v/s Simple Energy.
Every important aspect of two EVs has been mentioned in this article. With that information, let's roll the intro!
In the year 2010, two IIT-Bombay graduates launched Ola. It made an exclusive entry in the transport sector, where people can book a rental car via the Ola application and avail themselves of a cost-benefit ride. Gradually the start-up was on fire, it gained a lot of popularity.
In January 2018, Ola set up its first overseas market, Australia, New Zealand. To expand its market, Ola expanded its operation. Ola acquired a struggling food tech company called Foodpanda, hoping to get leverage with the growing popularity of the food delivery industry. Later Ola’s role was played mainly in the investing segment when it invested in a scooter rental start-up Vogo, next, it invested another 100 million dollars.
Ola Electric is a product of the parent company Ola launched in 2017, funding provided by Tiger India and Matrix India.
The company aims to place 10,000 e-rickshaw on-road within the next 12 months.
Ola is the top player in application-based hailing and expects to use its scale to bring cleaner, more comfortable, and more secure items to the market.
Key Details about Ola Electric
- The on-road price of Ola electric is 1 Lakh.
- Ola electric can attain a maximum range of 80 Km/Charge.
- Get a motor power of 6,000 W.
- AC Brushless is the motor type.
- A torque of 50 Nm comes with this exclusive scooter.
- Get a belt-type drive.
- Technical features of the scooter are Bluetooth, mobile connectivity, clock.
- Additional features of the scooter are battery weight (8.5 kg per Module), Trunk Size (50 L), Detailed Diagnostics via Built-in App, 0-45(3.9 sec). Other features are Speakers, Android OS, Find My Scooter, Charging Control, Internet connectivity, Navigation, Music, Phone Control, Advanced Diagnostics, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo.
- Get a digital speedometer, Tripmeter, and a console.
- Get a 7 Inches full-screen touch screen display.
Simple energy is an Indian start-up based in Karnataka that has recently announced on 15th August 2021 called Simple one electric scooter.
Key Features of simple one elctric scooter
- The on-road price of a Simple electric scooter is Rs. 1,09,999.
- The scooter has a minimalist and futuristic body. With an LED illuminator all around the panels.
- The scooter has a 4.8kW motor paired with a 4.8kWh battery. The range offered is 236 km.
- The claimed range of the scooter is 0-40kmph in just 2.95 seconds.
- Additional features include a 7-inch instrument console, access to navigation, phone calls, music, and even store documents, OTA Updates, geo-fencing, a tire pressure monitoring system, and a vehicle tracking system are provided. It also provides connectivity of 4G LTE Sim and Bluetooth.
- The braking prowess comes with 200mm and a 190mm rear disc.
- 30-liters boot space, 12-inch alloy, and weight 110kg.
- It is available in 13 more cities with a per-booking of just Rs. 1,947.
- A Fast charger called Simple Loop is given. 300 units of the simple loop with be provided in 13 different states.
- The charge time of the scooter is 1 hour 5 minutes and the scooter comes in 1 variant and 1 color.
Rivals of Ola and Simple Energy
Both the scooters are going against Bajaj Chetak, Ather Energy, TVS iQube, and the new Yamaha FZ-X.
Most attractive feature of these scooters
In comparison to Price, Ola Electric is cheaper than Simple one electric scooter. The price range differs from 9,999. Simple energy can claim a range of 2.95 seconds, thereby making it the quickest electric scooter to go sale. More or less the electric scooter is fit for one’s use.
Who are we?
Feel free to investigate, track down your fit - how you can help the country in improving as a spot to live. For more data like this, follow Kazam EV! We care for our ace EV customers and give them complete EV arrangements from range, monetary viewpoint, space worries to the battery, and charging equipment. Book your arrangement now! For extra data, visit Kazam EV at https://www.kazam.in/or send us a message at our social handles Kazam EV, and we will return to your kazamly!