Ola Electric Scooter v/s TVS iQube
In this article, we’ll be conducting a review of the two most demanded two-wheeler EVs in the market: Ola Electric Scooter v/s TVS iQube.
Every important aspect of two EVs has been listed in this article. Let’s roll the intro!
In the year 2010, two IIT-Bombay graduates launched Ola. It made an exclusive entry in the transport sector, where people can book a rental car via the Ola application and can avail themselves of a cost-benefit ride.
In January 2018, Ola set up its first overseas market, Australia, New Zealand. To expand its market Ola expanded its operation. Ola acquired a struggling food tech company called Foodpanda, hoping to get leverage on the growing popularity of the food delivery industry. Ola's next acquisition was made in the year 2018 with Ridlr(formerly Traffline), a public transport ticketing app. Later Ola’s role was played mainly in the investing segment when it invested in a scooter rental startup Vogo and next, it invested another 100 million dollars.
Ola Electric is a product of the parent company Ola launched in the year 2017, funding provided by Tiger India and Matrix India.
The company aims to place 10,000 e-rickshaw on-road within the next 12 months.
Ola is the top player in application-based hailing and expects to use its scale to bring cleaner, more comfortable, and more secure items to the market.
Key Details of Ola Electric Scooter
- The on-road price of Ola electric is 1 Lakh.
- Ola electric can attain a maximum range of 80 Km/Charge.
- Get a motor power of 6,000 W.
- AC Brushless is the motor type.
- A torque of 50 Nm comes with this exclusive scooter.
- Get a belt-type drive.
- Technical features of the scooter are Bluetooth, mobile connectivity, clock.
- Additional features of the scooter are Battery Weight (8.5 kg per Module), Trunk Size (50 L), Detailed Diagnostics via Built-in App, 0-45(3.9 sec), Speakers, Android OS, Find My Scooter, Charging Control, Internet connectivity, Navigation, Music, Phone Control, Advanced Diagnostics, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo.
- Get a digital speedometer, Tripmeter, and Console
- Get a 7 Inches full-screen touch screen display
TVS Motors is an Indian multinational company that manufactures motorcycles, scooters, and three vehicles. TVS stands at the rank of 3rd largest motorcycle revenue-generating company.
TVS Motors has become a part of the Green revolution and launched its new electric two-wheeler in January 2020.
Technical Qualifications of TVS Motors are
- TVS iQube is available at a starting range of 1,29,893.
- The scooter is available in 1 variant and one color: white.
- Motor power of 3,000 W is generated with a top speed of 78 Kmph.
- It comes with rear drum breaks and a front disc.
- Additional features of iQube are: sleek headlamp, tail lamp, U-shaped LED DRL on the handlebar cowl, roomy seat, spacious footboard, large under-seat storage compartment, luggage hooks, an under-seat USB charging socket for juicing up the electronics devices is also provided, and Q-Park feature for easier-parking.
- Three Lithium-ion powers have a power rating of 2.25 Kwh.
- iQube takes around 4-5 to charge up completely, a claimed range of 75Kms.
- Get a 4.4kW hub-mounted BLDC motor that produces 140 Nm of torque at the wheel. TVS claims it can achieve a top speed of 40kmph in Eco mode and 78kmph in Sport mode with a 0-40kmph acceleration time of 4.2 seconds.
- A 12-inch wheel suspended by telescopic forks is provided. An iQube tip scale at 118 kgs.
- The main competitors of iQube are Ather 450 and Bajaj Chetak. The scooter is mainly available only in Bengaluru.
Who are we?
Feel free to investigate, track down your fit - how you can help the country in improving as a spot to live. For more data like this, follow Kazam EV! We care for our ace EV customers and give them complete EV arrangements from range, monetary viewpoint, space worries to the battery, and charging equipment. Book your arrangement now! For extra data, visit Kazam EV at https://www.kazam.in/or send us a message at our social handles Kazam EV, and we will return to your kazamly!