Nissan Leaf VS Hyundai Kona Electric
Stylish Electric Vehicles have evolved a lot, not just in terms of technology and features they offer but also in terms of style and design. Kazam has bought you a comparison between 2 stylish and highly featured similar priced range cars Nissan Leaf and Hyundai Kona Electric.
Nissan has introduced and has revealed its new next-generation colors electric vehicle, named “leaf “, also includes a design philosophy of intelligent power, driving, and integration. Nissan Leaf is loaded with standout features and high feature technology. Soon to be tested in India.
- Available in automatic transmission.
- Provided with hatchback body type.
- 40.0-kWh lithium-ion battery pack.
- Provides a limited range of 149 miles.
- Front wheels are powered by a 147-horsepower electric motor.
- Transmission of 1-speed direct drive.
- Consists of a permanent-magnet synchronous AC motor.
- Available in front-wheel-drive and front-motor.
- Produces maximum torque of 340NM.
- E-pedal allows starting, accelerating, stopping, decelerating.
- Provides a 7-inch infotainment system for android auto as well as with apple car play.
- Autonomous parking: PRO PILOT PARK.
- Intelligent Cruise Control.
- Hands-free text messaging assistant.
- Fog lights and 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels.
- 5 door hatchback.
- The material used is aluminum and high tensile strength steel.
- Alloy wheels and stylish seats.
- Length of 4490mm.
- Width of 1788mm.
- The wheelbase of 2700mm.
- Folding rear seats.
- 6 standard airbags.
- Deep blue Pearl.
- Gun metallic.
- Pearl white.
- Pearl with W/solid black roof.
- Scarlet Ember.
- Sunset drift.
- Super black.
The expected price for Nissan Leaf is 30 lakhs.
Hyundai Kona Electric
Hyundai offers a versatile SUV named Hyundai Kona electric, with numerous features, which provides powerful performance and superior aerodynamics. It is available in two variants- Kona Electric premium and Kona premium dual-tone.
- 3driving modes are Eco, sport, and comfort.
- With a public CCS 100KW charger, it can charge in 39 minutes.
- battery sizes 64kwh
- Power of 150Kw and 395Nm of torque.
- Automatic single-speed reduction gear.
- Front-wheel drive.
- Front ventilated disc and rear disk brakes.
- Range of 452KM once fully charged.
- Anti-lock brake system.
- Anti-theft System.
- Remote keyless entry alarm.
- Panic alarm.
- Blind-Spot Collision warning.
- Brake Assist.
- Child safety locks.
- Electronic stability control.
- Forward Collision.
- Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection Front airbags for driver and passenger.
- Hill-start assists control.
- Body Style Sport Utility Vehicle SUV.
- The material used is advance high-strength steel and high tensile steel.
- 4door 5seater.
- Length is 164.6 inches.
- Height is 61.2 inches.
- The wheelbase is 102.4 inches.
- Distinctive split type LED Headlamps with LED DRLs.
- 10 Way Power Driver Seat.
- Interior colors are
- Exterior colors
- Ultra Black
- Chalk White
- Sonic Silver
- Ceramic Blue
- Pulse Red
- Galactic Gray
Starts at ₹ 23.79 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 24.03 Lakh.
The clash between Nissan Leaf and Hyundai Kona Electric is backed by Hyundai Kona Electric as it provides wider features, a higher range, and a variant to choose from at an affordable price. Whereas, Hyundai Kona Electric provides fair features and a limited range of 149 miles.
Who are we?
At Kazam, we take care of our EV buyers and give them full EV solutions. From battery and charging solutions to the range and cost of electric vehicles. Make an appointment right now! Visit Kazam EV at for more information, or send us a message on our social media handles Kazam EV, and we will respond to your kazamly!