Most affordable Electric Motor Bikes
If electric scooters are already well established in the world of two-wheelers, it is a little less the case with motorcycles. Nevertheless, some manufacturers, even the giant ones, are getting started. There are more and more 100% electric motorcycles in the market today.
With over a hundred models on the market, electric scooters outnumber electric motorcycles, but the use is not necessarily the same. The scooter is a perfect vehicle for urban use but it is not ideal or recommendable to make long journeys. At least for the small engine scooters. As a result, it is also less versatile than a motorcycle.
Let's not forget the passion side of driving bikers and everything that goes with it. From the noise of the exhaust to the mechanical sensations, including the pleasure of changing gears, without forgetting their undeniable dynamic appeal, all bikers will more or less agree that having a motorcycle is above all else.
That's why today, the world of electric motorcycles is still a little confidential compared to that of the scooter or even the car. But times are changing, and we will see how iconic motorcycle manufacturers are heading towards e-mobility. Even if the driving pleasure is different, people will prefer electric over traditional due to its advantages compared to a thermal motorcycle.
Top 3 Affordable Electric Motorbikes Available Today:
Do you want a riding experience without caring about your oil or fixing leaky seals? Today, we will let you know what are the top 3 electric motorbikes available in the market. We will also highlight specs, design and features of e-bikes. So, let’s go!
The Revolt RV 400 has gained a lot of popularity because it is the first electric bike sold in India. In its first starting sale, Revolt RV400 was sold only at two places in India: Hyderabad and Ahmedabad. It takes 24 hours in Hyderabad and 72 hours in Ahmedabad for complete sale. The second batch in both cities will start in mid-June 2020.
We can compare its performance with that of a 125cc motorcycle, and it comes with a more modern design. The company increased the price of the RV400 by Rs 5,000 and the down payment cost you Rs 1,03,999. There were even minor changes in the My Revolt Plan based on membership. Earlier subscribers had to pay Rs 3,999 for 37 months, but the company increased the plan for one month more. The brand has opened Revolt Hubs in Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, and Chennai.
- It has a 3.24 kWh lithium-ion battery with a wattage of 72 volts.
- Its battery is connected to a 3kV electric motor, with a maximum torque of 170 Nm.
- The total charging time is approximately 4.5 hours with a 15-ampere socket. It is 0-75% in 3 Hours and 0-100% in 4.5 Hours.
- ARAI certification of 156 km/charge.
- Speed ranges from 45-85kmph and range parameters up to 80kms.
- This electric motorbike has aluminium auxiliary parts and a rear swingarm.
- The front and rear disc have 240mm disc brakes, and CBS is standard.
- The suspension consists of a single rear shock with an inverted fork with an adjustable screw-type preload.
- The Revolt RV 400 e-bike is comparable to the Super Soco TS e-bike as it is a partner of the SuperSoco platform.
- Its weight is 108 Kg with an LED Head Lamp for projection of the High beam and all LED Tail Lamps, And Indicators.
- The side panels are completely sealed and have a roof instead of the fuel tank.
- A wide-access handlebar makes it an Ergonomic bike.
- Its battery is removable as well as lockable.
- If the rider wants to take an intermediate or rear position, the footpegs can be easily changed.
- The back has a long fender with indicators.
- It has 90/80-17 front tyres and 120/80-17 rear tyres.
- It comes with Combi Brake System and with a digital odometer, Speedometer, and Tripmeter.
- Its carrying capacity is 2 Persons which is a maximum 150Kg.
- It has features like DRLs, Riding mode, and LED Tail Light.
- Revolt RV 400 bike supports navigation features that make it easier for the rider to explore any place without any hurdle.
Revolt RV400 pricing starts at Rs 1.03 Lakh and ranges up to 1.18 Lakh. It is available in two versions, the STD and the upgraded version RV400 Premium that costs Rs. 1.18 Lakh.
Joy e-bike Monster
Joy Electric Bicycle is an electric motorcycle brand founded by Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Limited. It is manufactured by a Gujarat-based electric vehicle manufacturer. It is India's first electric motorcycle company with innovations that help to combat climate change. To date, Joy Electric Bicycle has launched more than eight electric motorcycles. Joy e-bike Monster is like a motorcycle and resembles the mini-bike Honda Grom 125.
Joy e-bike Monster is an electric monkey bike available with a starting price of Rs. 98,666 in India. It is available in 2 colors with only one variant. Monster e-bike Joy draws 250 W of power from its motor and comes with front and rear disc brakes. The Monster is the latest addition to Joy's line of electric bikes that can travel 75 km in just 4 hours on a single charge. It has an electric hub motor and lithium-ion battery.
- It is equipped with a powerful 1500 W DC brushless gear motor with a max speed of 25 km/ h.
- Powered by a 72V/39Ah lithium-ion battery.
- It provides 100km of battery life on a single charge and takes about 5 to 5.5 hours to charge.
- A fully charged battery consumes 2.9 units of power.
- The electric monster bikes are very lightweight and the payment term for the use of a Monster e-bike instead of a petrol car is 5.8 years.
- In terms of size, the Monster Joy e-Bike is 1460 mm long and 660 mm wide.
- It has hydraulic Suspension that provides a better driving experience than e-bikes and also helps to prevent accidents.
- It has front and rear disc brakes. They never heat the rim and provide precise braking.
- Alloy rims with tubeless tires in this bike with high-quality materials make it perfect for an all-weather riding bike.
- It has bright lights that will help you in safe driving and, also its frame is unbreakable as it is made up of mild steel.
- In terms of functionality, the JoyMonster is equipped with a lithium-ion battery, and it comes with some high-quality parts, such as inverted forks, 14-inch alloy wheels, and tireless tires.
- It comes in three colors Black, Red, and White but in a single variant.
- It is light-weighted with a kerb weight of up to 100 kgs.
- It has 150mm ground clearance and the design of these bikes looks good, but the proportions are a little bit complex.
Electric Joy Price starts from Rs. 98,999 and is only available in three colours with one variant. The bike's competitors are the Indian high-speed Kabira KM3000 and KM4000.
Odysse Electric Evoqis
Odysse Evoqis is India's first fully restored sports bike. Odysse launched the Evoqis electric bike in March 2020 and is the only fully electric motorcycle on the market that offers excellent durability, high performance, and low maintenance costs.
Its manufacturer is based in Ahmedabad and it comprises the local components and parts available in India. The ex-showroom price is Rs 1.5 lakh. Currently sold in the 11 showrooms in India, the archive will have a sales network. It will give you a pollution-free riding experience along with a stylish look. The process of delivery, financing, and registration takes 15 days from the booking time of the bike.
- The e-bike has a top speed of 80 mph and the transmission is automatic in City Drive, Park, Sport, and Reverse modes.
- The nominal power of its electric motor is 3000W (4.32kWh) and, the maximum is 4000W. That is, the power is less than 6 hp and the torque is 64 Nm.
- It accelerates from 0 to 50 km/h in just 4.2 seconds.
- E-bike 4.32 lithium oil battery gets completely charged in 5 hours and you can ride more than 100 km in just a single charge.
- It has a disc front brake and drums rear brake.
- The total wheel weight of the Evoqis is only 111 kg.
- The Odysse Evoqis has a load of 170 kg and a minimum ground clearance of 170 mm.
- It is equipped with a telescopic fork at the front and a spring device at the rear. There are double discs on the front and a single disc on the back.
- The ends are fitted with 17-inch alloy wheels and 140-inch tires at the rear.
- It has a digital speedometer, an anti-theft lock for bike protection, a music system, and a Keyless entry.
- The E-bike has an adjustable Windshield.
- You can find LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, and popular switches.
- It has a Gear Indicator and Fuel Warning Indicator.
- Lighter than NTorq TV 125 (111 kg), but more durable.
- CEAT tyres for durability rather than being wrung out by hand.
- Here are two discs on the front and one disc on the back.
- It comes in 4 amazing colors like lime green, Magna silver, candy blue, and all.
- You can select among two levels of speed.
- The bike is equipped with features like dual lights, an integrated front leg signal, and split-style seats.
Its ex-showroom prices are Rs. 1,57,000 and is only available in 1 variant with four colours. Feel the balance between height, length, weight, seating comfort, and elegant driving.
E-Motorbikes provide the power needed for a motorcycle with high performance and low environmental impact. That is the speed with sustainability. Over time, we have found electric bikes to be faster, lighter, and safer as well. Motorbikes with artificial intelligence and advanced features. However, many other affordable motorcycles are available to choose from, and they also provide an efficient and economical way to get to the places you need.
Want to buy an Electric Motor Bikes, contact us!
At Kazam, you can find every possible assistance about Electric vehicles and their charging stations in India. We also take care of our EV buyers and give them customized EV solutions as per their needs. From battery and charging solutions to the range and cost of electric vehicles, this is the one-stop shop for every EV requirement. For more information, please visit Kazam EV at https://www.kazam.in/, or write to us your concerns on our social media handles Kazam EV, and we will try to respond to your queries at the earliest. Book an appointment today!