Mahindra Treo Zor v/s Piaggio Apé E-Xtra - Cargo on Three-Wheeler, India
Yes! Finally, electric vehicles are entering the cargo delivery industry. Both together are complementing each other like a pro.
The Mahindra Electric Treo Zor serves ease, looks & comfort. It provides the best-in-industry performance, advanced lithium-ion technology and a fatigue-free driving experience. On the other hand, Piaggio Vehicles enters the electric cargo three-wheeler market with Apé E-Xtra FX. Widest network, easy home charging, superior range and trust if what Piaggio Apé E-Xtra delivers. Check out the article to know all about both!
Mahindra Electric Treo Zor
The Mahindra Electric Treo Zor launched in selected cities for booking from the 1st of December 2020. Supporting the cargo industry, Mahindra Tro Zero is a vehicle to fulfil last-mile delivery like never before! It has 3-variants: Pickup, Flatbed & Delivery Van.
Below you'll find all the details about the Electric Treo Zor (pickup).
- Variants: Pickup, Flatbed & Delivery Van
- Vehicle category: L5N
- Vehicle roof type: Hard Panel
- Payload: kg 550
Vehicle Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions | Length x Width x Height: 3100 X 1460 X 1762 mm
- Wheelbase: 2216 mm
- Ground clearance: 123 mm
- Rear track: 1220 mm
- Turning radius: 3.05 m
- Vehicle kerb weight: 445 kg
- Vehicle GVW: 995 kg
- Tray Size, Length x Width x Height (Inside dimensions): 1500 X 1400 X 278 mm
- Top Speed: 50 km/h
- Certified range: 125 km
- Gradeability: 7 degree
- Battery type, Voltage: 48 V Lithium-ion,
- Battery capacity (Installed): 7.37 kWh
- Charging time at standard conditions: 3 h 50 min
- Peak power: 8 kW
- Peak torque: 4 Nm
- Transmission type: Direct drive technology
Suspension & Brakes
- Front Suspension: Helical spring + Damper + Hydraulic shock absorb
- Rear Suspension: Rigid axle with leaf spring
- Front/ Rear Brakes: Hydraulic brake
- Parking brake: Mechanical lever type
Technology that Goes Distance
Stable and safe with the longest-in-industry wheel-base of 2216 mm and largest-in-industry tyres of 30.48 cm. The pickup
Efficient fleet management with NEMO platform Through live traceability of vehicle, geo-fencing, trip reports, vehicle performance and more
Savings like Never Before
Unmatched Savings of more than Rs. 60,000/year* with superior fuel savings of Rs 2.1/km & best-in-class maintenance of 40 paise/km. It has 3-variants as below:
Piaggio Apé E-Xtra FX
A new electric cargo from the leader, electric revolution shaped by trust, Designed for top-class performance and trusted by 30 lakh customers.
The new Piaggio Apé E-Xtra FX invites you to rule every road with India's most powerful electric 3-wheeler cargo. It has a fixed battery technology, customizable DV and a 3-year super warranty. With a beautify and strong vehicle body. Powerful motor, a powerful li-ion battery of 8kWh capacity assures a superior range, higher grade ability hill-hold assist, an enhanced pickup with the boost mode and best-in-class 6 ft. deck.
Attributes: Apé E-Xtra FX
- Vehicle Category: L5N
- Seating Capacity: Driver only
Battery & Power
- Battery Type, Voltage: Lithium-Ion, 48V
- Battery Capacity Rated: 8 kWh
- Peak Power: 9.55 kW @ 3500 rpm
- Peak Torque: 45 Nm
- Transmission Type: PT gear with differential (Integral)
Suspension & Brakes
- Front: Helical spring with dampener
- Rear: Rubber spring with dampener
- Steering: Handle-bar type
- Brake: Drum brake hydraulically actuated (Front & Rear)
- Tyre: 4.5 – 10′
- Wheelbase: 2100 mm
- Overall Width: 1490 mm
- Overall Length: 3315 mm
- Overall Height: 1770 mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 220 mm
- Cargo Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 1830 mm x 1400 mm x 285 mm
- Gross Vehicle Weight (With Batteries): 975 kg
- Payload: 506 kg
- Top Speed: 45 km/h
- Typical Driving Range (On-Road): 90 ± 5 km
- Gradeability: 17%
- Type: 48V / 3000W Off-board charger
- Charge Duration: 3 hours, 45 mins
Warranty (Peace of Mind Guaranteed)
- Super Warranty: 3-years | 1 lakh km*
- Maintenance Program: 3-years free *
- Wildest Network
Italian design with Stylish Looks!
Experience a new comfort level: low noise, low vibration, no-clutch and gear hassles, smoothest driving experience and proven suspension.
Upcoming Services - iConnect
Not just vehicle mobility, introducing iConnect! It will assist you in having real-time vehicle information on your smartphone. On the application, you will be able to do the following:
Make a Sensible Choice with Grand Savings
Apé goes electric, India goes electric! Strong metal body with safety doors. The key to BIG savings: No road tax, lowest running cost/km, nominal registration charges and low maintenance (no engine, clutch or gear-related expenses).
|Mahindra Electric Treo Zor||Piaggio Apé E-Xtra FX|
|Pickup: ₹2,79,000||Apé E-Xtra FX - ₹3,12,137|
|Delivery Van: ₹3,08,000|
Woah! Both have unmatched characteristics. Treo Zor comes in 3-variants and all are powerful. Apé goes electric, India goes electric! Metal body with safety doors.
Both provide cost-saving options, do the work and, most importantly, have hassle-free charging services. Your choice gets closure when you decide on your budget and the miles that you'd want it to travel.
Need further assistance? We at Kazam care for our pro EV shoppers and provide them with complete EV solutions. From range, financial aspect, space concerns to the battery and charging solutions. Book your appointment now! For more information, visit Kazam EV at https://www.kazam.in/ or send us a message at our social handles Kazam EV, and we will get back to your kazamly!