EV charging software is a very important and much-needed segment of the EV charging infrastructure. With the help of EV charging station software, any operator and service provider manage their installed EV charging stations and its users. Electric vehicle charging software, its web interface, or mobile platform helps you manage the electric vehicle charger installed at various locations of the city. Some important features which an EV charging software should include are charger connection and monitoring, automatic scan and error detection, real-time meter display, billing and payment based on the usage of chargers, expense tracking, customer management, and user-friendly software dashboards.
Why choose an Electric Vehicle Charging Software?
- It also helps to create a cost-effective network of charging stations.
- The charging park is put into operation, configured, controlled, and monitored via a mobile app and management portal. With just a few clicks you can accelerate network growth with innovative solutions (such as OCPP compatibility) along with the flexibility with advanced charging centers on the platform.
- You can maximize your revenue and margins by using CMS in your business
- It will help you to enhance your customer experience
- It ensures new customer acquisition through its widespread charging networks
- It will help you to differentiate yourself from your competitors and improve your operations.
Benefits for the charging station owners
- Locate all your chargers in one place
- Monitor charge point consumption and get real-time visibility of transactions
- Hassle-free Customer Management
- Real-time analytics
- Web-based Management
Let's see how easy it is to use an Electric Vehicle Charging Software
Kazam Charging Management System (CMS) takes care of all the charging solutions related to your Electric vehicle charging. Kazam allows you to focus on your business, on growing your fleet, and on promotion - managing the fleet of electric vehicle charging stations becomes simple, streamlined, and fast. Kazam Charging Management System is an ideal solution for Charge Point operators, Charge Point Manufacturers, Residential & Commercial Properties, Electric Vehicle Fleets, and Developers.
The Kazam CMS platform for electric vehicles uses :
- OCPP 1.6 and Kazam Protocol to ensure compatibility with all OCPP systems;
- Single dashboard for the users to make your charging system analysis hassle-free;
- Comprises a Kazam XP simulator for the analysis of the backend of the charging station;
- It allows you to generate your reports after inspecting all the parameters and based on that you will manage users and differential prices
- Kazam EV application for your Android and IOS smart devices
Step 1: Go to the official website of Kazam and then go to the option. It will open up the next page KAZAM CHARGING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
Step 2: Click on Contact Us and fill all the required information like email, name, and password. Our team will connect with you and you will be logged into the Kazam Charging Management System.
Step 3: In the Kazam Dashboards, you have many analytics that will help you to understand your business like the Average availability of charging stations, live events, and google maps. It reflects the trends in bar graphs and pie charts for better visibility of business analytics.
Step 4: Then using CMS by clicking on the charging solution option, you can monitor and control your each and every charging station in a single window.
Step 5: From the API option, you can effortlessly create a custom mobile app or integrate it into an existing mobile app. Kazam CMS is not only connected to Kazam chargers but to all OCPP chargers as well. Also, you get OTA support on the charging stations, so the software on the charger always remains new. Kazam pricing models are flexible and both fixed and subscription pricing is available.